1. Name and contact details of the person responsible and the data protection officer
Responsible for the data processing within the meaning of the General Data Protection Regulation (DSGVO) and other data protection regulations is:
VERNY • DAUSES | KELKER Rechtsanwälte, former Palais Mendelssohn, Bismarckallee 23, 14193 Berlin-Grunewald, Germany, E-Mail: sekretariat.verny(at)verny-kelker.de, Phone: +49 (0) 30 - 80 580 913, Fax: +49 ( 0) 30 - 896 88 438
2. Data processing on the website
a) visiting of the website
When you visit our website, the browser used on your device automatically sends information to the server of our website. This information is temporarily stored in a so-called log file. The following information is collected without your assistance and stored until automated deletion:
• IP address of the requesting computer,
• date and time of access,
• Name and URL of the retrieved file,
• Website from which access occured (Referer-URL),
• the browser used and, if applicable, the operating system of your computer and the name of your access provider.
The data mentioned are processed by us for the following purposes:
• ensuring a smooth connection of the website,
• ensuring comfortable use of our website,
• Evaluation of system security and stability as well
• for further administrative purposes.
The legal basis for data processing is Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f DSGVO. Our legitimate interest follows from the data collection purposes listed above. In no case we use the collected data for the purpose of drawing conclusions about you.
3. Disclosure of data
A transfer of your personal data to third parties for purposes other than those listed below does not take place. We only share your personal information with third parties if:
• You have specifically expressed your consent according to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. a DSGVO to this
• disclosure according to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f DSGVO is required to assert, exercise or defend legal claims and there is no reason to believe that you have an overriding interest in not disclosing your data,
• in the event that disclosure according to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. c DSGVO there is a legal obligation, as permitted by law and in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. b DSGVO is required for the settlement of contractual relationships with you.
These cookies allow us to automatically recognise that you have already been with us, when you visit our site again. These cookies are automatically deleted after a defined time. The data processed by cookies are required for the purposes mentioned in order to safeguard our legitimate interests as well as third parties according to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f DSGVO. Most browsers accept cookies automatically. However, you can configure your browser that no cookies are stored on your computer or a note always appears before a new cookie is created. However, disabling cookies completely can mean that you can not use all features of our website.
Otherwise, you can also find the options for deactivating each of them directly in the description of the analysis tools and other services (see section 5.6).
5. Analysis tools
Google (Universal) Analytics
The Website uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google Inc. (https://www.google.com/intl/en/about/, 1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA, hereafter "Google"). In this context, pseudonymised usage profiles are created and cookies are used. The information generated by cookies about your use of this website such as
● Browser type / version,
● used operating system,
● Referrer URL (the previously visited page),
● host name of the accessing computer (IP address),
● time of server request,
are transferred to a Google server in the US and stored there. The information is used to evaluate the use of the website, to compile reports on website activity and to provide other services related to website activity and internet usage for the purposes of market research and customisation of these websites. This information may also be transferred to third parties if required by law or as far as third parties process this data in the order. By activating IP anonymisation on this website, the IP address will be truncated before transmission within the EU or the EEA (IP masking). Only in exceptional cases will the full IP address be sent to a Google server in the US and shortened there. The anonymised IP address provided by Google Analytics within the framework of Google Analytics will generally not be merged with other data provided by Google.
You can prevent the installation of cookies by setting the browser software accordingly (see above). We point out, however, that in this case not all features of this website may be fully taken advantage of. In addition, you may prevent the collection of the data generated by the cookie and related to your use of the website (including your IP address) and the processing of this data by Google by downloading and installing a browser add-on (https: //tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=de). As an alternative to the browser add-on, especially for browsers on mobile devices, you can prevent the collection by Google Analytics by clicking on this link. An opt-out cookie will be set which prevents the future collection of your data when visiting this website. The opt-out cookie is only valid in this browser and only for our website and is stored on your device. If you delete the cookies in this browser, you must set the opt-out cookie again.
Google is headquartered in the US and is certified under the EU-US Privacy Shield. A current certificate can be viewed here. As a result of this agreement between the US and the European Commission, the latter has established an appropriate level of data protection for companies certified under the Privacy Shield. For more information about privacy related to Google Analytics, see the Google Analytics Help Center (https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/6004245?hl=en).
6. other services
This site may use the Google Maps map service via an API. Provider is Google Inc., 1600 Amphitheater Parkway Mountain View, CA 94043, USA. To use the features of Google Maps, it is necessary to save your IP address. This information is usually transmitted to and stored by Google on servers in the United States. The provider of this page has no influence on this data transfer.
7. Affected rights
You have the right:
• in accordance with Art. 15 DSGVO, to request information about your personal data processed by us. In particular, you can provide information on the processing purposes, the category of personal data, the categories of recipients to whom your data has been disclosed or the planned storage period, the right to rectification, deletion, limitation of processing or opposition, the existence of a right to complain, the source of their data, if not collected from us, and the existence of automated decision-making including profiling and, where appropriate, meaningful information about their details;
• in accordance with Art. 16 DSGVO, demand the immediate correction of incorrect or complete personal data stored with us;
• in accordance with Art. 17 DSGVO, to request the deletion of your personal data held by us, except where the processing is for the exercise of the right to freedom of expression and information, for the fulfillment of a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or for the assertion, exercise or defense of legal claims is required;
• to demand the restriction of the processing of your personal data in accordance with Art. 18 GDPR, as far as the accuracy of the data is disputed by you, the processing is unlawful, but you reject its deletion and we no longer need the data, but you assert this, Exercise or defense of legal claims or you have objected to the processing in accordance with Art. 21 GDPR;
• in accordance with Art. 20 GDPR, to receive your personal data provided to us in a structured, standard and machine-readable format or to request transmission to another person responsible;
• according to Art. 7 para. 3 DSGVO, to revoke your once given consent to us at any time. As a result, we are no longer allowed to continue the data processing based on this consent for the future, and
• in accordance with Art. 77 GDPR to complain to a supervisory authority. As a rule, you can contact the supervisory authority of your usual place of residence or workplace or our law office.
8. Right of objection
If your personal data are based on legitimate interests in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f DSGVO are processed, you have the right to file an objection against the processing of your personal data in accordance with Art. 21 DSGVO, provided that there are reasons for this arising from your particular situation or the objection is directed against direct mail. In the latter case, you have a general right of objection, which is implemented by us without stating a particular situation. If you would like to exercise your right of revocation or objection, please send an e-mail to .......
9. Data security
We use the widely used Secure Socket Layer (SSL) method in conjunction with the highest level of encryption supported by your browser. In general, this is a 256-bit encryption. If your browser does not support 256-bit encryption, we'll use 128-bit v3 technology instead. Whether a single page of our website is transmitted in encrypted form is indicated by the closed representation of the key or lock icon in the bottom status bar of your browser. We also take appropriate technical and organizational security measures to protect your data against accidental or intentional manipulation, partial or total loss, destruction or against unauthorized access by third parties. Our security measures are continuously improved in line with technological developments.
Information about data processing in connection with Google Analytics
This website uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google Ireland Limited. If the person responsible for data processing on this website is located outside the European Economic Area or Switzerland, then Google Analytics will be processed by Google LLC. Google LLC and Google Ireland Limited are hereinafter referred to as "Google."
Google Analytics uses so-called "cookies", text files that are stored on the computer of the site visitor and allow an analysis of the use of the website by the site visitor. The information generated by the cookie about the use of this website by the site visitor (including the shortened IP address) is usually transmitted to a Google server and stored there.
Google Analytics is used exclusively with the extension "_anonymizeIp ()" on this website. This extension ensures anonymisation of the IP address by shortening and excludes a direct personal reference. The extension truncates Google's IP address within member states of the European Union or other parties to the Agreement on the European Economic Area. Only in exceptional cases will the full IP address be sent to a Google server in the US and shortened there. The IP address transmitted by Google Analytics within the context of Google Analytics will not be merged with other data provided by Google.
On behalf of the site operator, Google will use the resulting information to evaluate the use of the website, to compile reports on website activity and to provide other services related to website activity and internet usage to the site operator (Art. 6 (1) lit. DSGVO). The legitimate interest in data processing lies in the optimisation of this website, the analysis of the use of the website and the adaptation of the content. The interests of the users are adequately protected by the pseudonymisation.
Google LLC. is certified according to the so-called Privacy Shield (list entry here) and guarantees an appropriate level of data protection on this basis. The data sent and linked to cookies, user IDs (eg user ID) or advertising IDs will be automatically deleted after 50 months. The deletion of data whose retention period has been reached is done automatically once a month.
Capturing by Google Analytics can be prevented by the site visitor adjusting the cookie settings for this site. In addition, the collection and storage of the IP address and the data generated by cookies may be objected to at any time with future effect. The corresponding browser plugin can be downloaded and installed at the following link: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
The site visitor can prevent the collection by Google Analytics on this website by clicking on the following link. An opt-out cookie is set which prevents the future collection of data when visiting this website.